Understanding how you experience your problem.
Based on your answers to our FEEDBACK FORM FOR FIRST VISIT (Patient Questionnaire), a physician on staff at the Center who is a board certified specialist with a particular interest and expertise in balance problems will review with you in depth your experience with your problem.
STATE OF THE ART TEST CAPACITY
- 360° visual stimulation for ocularmotor studies to evaluate central processing
- Rotary chair stimulation for evaluation of semi-circular canals at physiologic frequencies
- Centrifuge stimulation for evaluation of otolith function
- Computerized dynamic posturography and EMG monitored response to disruption of stability
- Vestibular evoked myogenic potentials (cervical and ocular) to evaluate saccular and utricular function
- Bithermal water caloric VNG
- Retinal slip evaluation
- Transtympanic Electrocochelography
- Dynamic Visual Acuity
- Postural Evoked Response
- Physiologic Head Thrust
- Video-Infrared-Nystagmography (VIN)
- Transtympanic Electrocochleography
* Not all investigations are appropriate for any one patient. All laboratory investigations are available at the balance disorder center.